Who are we?
Network Security Monitoring Cluster (NSM Cluster) is co-operative industrial cluster focusing on the network security and security in ICT.
Our activities are:
- projects in terms of technical innovative infrastructure;
- scientific and research projects;
- designing and complex solutions integration in network security monitoring field;
- cluster promotion;
- networking, know-how sharing;
- education and training about network security monitoring;
- actual network security trends and information sharing;
- creating and comment draft bills concerning the dilemma of network security monitoring and security in ICT;
- the representation towards other associations and international organizations related to the network security monitoring and security in ICT topic (e.g. ENISA, IT Security in Germany).
NSM Cluster has 21 members together with Masaryk University in Brno and is open for other members. It was founded in South-Moravian Region and most of current members ale held in South Moravia but clusters ambition is to become interregional grouping in Czech Republic (and also to Europe).
- network traffic Audit – get to know what is happening in your network;
- fibre network audit;
- consulting in network security monitoring field
- Secured network concept
- Network security fundamentals
- Network security (monitoring) trends
- Laws, bills and rules in network security sphere
- Network security papers
- Join us in our research about network securing in Czech companies, fill in our questionnaire
- Network Security Spring School on-line (in progress)
- Web-seminar: Do you think that you know what is happening in your network? (in progress).
If you are interested in services we provide please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
yber Security - Achievements and Challenges Conference
Czech National Security Agency (NBU) organizes conference entitled Cyber Security - Achievements and Challenges within the opening ceremony of the National Cyber Security Centre in Brno. Many world cyber security experts will perform their contributions at this event. The conference will take place from 13th to 14th of May 2014 at the Hotel International in Brno and will be held in English language with simultaneous translation into Czech. More information including the program can be found on the website of the National Cyber Security Centre. (odkaz: http://www.govcert.cz/cs/informacni-servis/akce-a-udalosti/konference-kyberneticka-bezpecnost-vysledky-a-vyzvy/)
7. 05. 2014
17. 04. 2013